|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Price:||USD0.58-0.60/pc (for reference)|
|Packaging Details:||According to different customer choice|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal,Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5,000,000pcs per month|
|Item Type:||LF+HF Combo Chip Inlay||Protocol Standard:||ISO 11785+ISO14443|
|Reading Range:||About 1~5cm (vary From Different Reader And Environment)||Chip:||LF+HF CHIP|
|Read/Write Endurance:||100,000 Times||Color:||White|
RFID card inlay,
rfid DRY inlay
White PVC Combo Chip HF Rfid Inlay support Low Frequency / High Frequency
Combo card is composed of HF frequency and UHF frequency or HF frequency and LF frequency card or LF frequency and UHF frequency composite 2 frequency card.
For example: MF1 card (or ID card) in combination with SLE4442 card, is the combination of radio frequency card and contactless card; ID card and MF1 card combination, is the combination of high frequency and low frequency card card; MF1 card (ID card) and the magnetic stripe card (low resistance magnetic stripeor high resistance magnetic stripe). Combination, radio frequency card combined with magnetic stripe cards,.
The comobo card has multiple functions. It not only has function of LF card, also has the
characteristics of IC card. The comobo card uses contactless card antenna design which with characteristics of safety, convenient, fast etc.
1. Chip: , FUDAN, etc…
2. Frequency: 125KHz+13.56MHz
3. User memory :128 / 512 / 1536 / 1k bit,320 / 1k/ 2k/ 4k/ 8k byte
4. Protocol Standard:ISO 11785+ISO14443
5. NFC Read range:0-10cm (Related to the chip ,antenna and reader)
6. Read/Write Endurance: 100,000 times
7. Operating Temperature :-20°C to + 55°C
Depends on requirement
1. Access control, attendance control, identification, logistic, industrial automation,
2. Skating, tickets, casino token, membership, public transportation, e-payment, animal tracking,
3. Multipurpose card system, catering, swimming pool, laundry, massage center, recreation center.
If you are interested in this inlay, please welcome to send us an inquiry!