|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Price:||Depends on chip, size, material, etc.|
|Delivery Time:||5-15 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal,Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000,000pcs per month|
|Operating Temperature:||-30°C To +50°C||Colour:||Transparent|
EM4305 security LF BIO glass cattle ear tags for animal tracking and identification
A.N.G is a professional manufacturer of kinds RFID cards, RFID tags and RFID readers. In the area of RFID animal identification and tracking, we also have rich experience; we could supply you RFID glass tags, RFID ear tags, bolus tag and handheld RFID animal readers; This RFID glass tag is our new product, could come with syringes.
RFID glass tag is a easy solution for animal identification and tracking. Made of high quality biocompatible glass, comply with ISO11784/785 FDX A/B, HDX; Our RFID glass tags are safety and could work with excellent performance, 5-8cm with our readers, or even longer upon readers' antenna and power.
We could also supply the injector/syringe and reader.
RFID BIO-glass tag injector / syringe
RFID BIO-glass tag reader:
Detailed Product Description
|rfid BIO-gass tag|
|Frequency||125KHz/134.2 ± 2 KHz|
|Standard and Protocol||ISO 11784/11785|
|Transmission Principle||Full Duplex (FDX-A/B), Half Duplex(HDX), EM ID|
|IC Type||T5577, EM4305, HITAG S256, CET5999, EM4200|
|Data Memory||330bits,512bits,256byte,1024bits, 64bits|
|Dimension||1.4x8, 1.5x8, 2x6, 2.12x8, 2.12x10, 2.12x12, 3.85x32, 4x34mm|
6-10cm by our handheld animal reader H20-F-G1;
|Operating Temperature||-25oC to 85oC|
|Storage Temperature||-40oC to 90oC|
|Weight||95 ± 20 mg for 2x12mm; 34mg for 1.4x8mm|
|Write Endurance||> 1,000,000 cycles|
|Memory Retention||> 20 years|
|Case Material||Cylindrical Bio-glass Schott 8625|
|EMC||Not affected by Normal Electromagnetic Interference or X-Rays|
|Signal Penetration||No known Blockage by non-magnetic material|
|Power Source||No Battery Required|
What is RFID Microchip?
RFID Microchip also known as a glass transponder, is about a size of a grain of rice. The transponder which is coded with a permanent code, is implanted under the animal's skin for identification purpose. Using Radio Frequency, the animal can be identified by using a RFID scanner.
What are the benefits?
1. Unique identity for every livestock and pet.
2. Import and export control.
3. Lost pet can be easily traced back to it's owner.
4. Veterinarians are able to keep the animal's heath record.
5. Easily implanted and no impact on the animal.
6. Suitable for use in extreme conditions.
7. Coupled with software, the RFID tag is a must inmanagement of animals, either livestock or household pet.
Why are our Microchips much cheaper?
1. Factory strategically located.
2. Direct from our factory.
3. Sophisticated cost savings production process.
How we deliver superior quality Microchips?
1. Equipment and Machines imported from Germany, Japan, USA etc.
2. Strict quality control.
3. Microchip tested and inspected individually.
4. Use only top quality material to manufacture microchips.
If you are interested in this tag, please welcome to send us an inquiry!