|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 pieces|
|Price:||Depending on quantity and printing|
|Packaging Details:||plastic bags with carton outer box|
|Delivery Time:||2~15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100,000 pieces per month|
|Remark:||With Plastic Holder||Feature:||Flexible, Waterproof|
Rewritable Magnetic Dallas TM Ibutton Key Fob with Colorful Plastic Fob
The iButtons are globally addressable, dedicated 'trackers' that accompany products vulnerable to temperature fluctuations, wherever they go. The tiny, durable key monitors time and temperature, and then stores the data. The data can be easily uploaded and analyzed to detect possible thermal damage to the button.Here are several iButtons for choosing: DS1921G, DS1921H, and DS1921Z are standard. The DS1922L, DS1922T, and DS1922E are high-capacity with more logging memory, increased accuracy, and increased resolution.
The iButton key is a rugged data carrier that serves as an electronic registration number for automatic identification. Data is transferred serially through the 1-Wire protocol, which requires only a single data lead and a ground return. Every button is factory lasered with a guaranteed unique 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability. The durable stainless-steel iButton package is highly resistant to environmental hazards such as dirt, moisture, and shock. Its compact coin-shaped profile is self-aligning with mating receptacles, allowing the buttons to be used easily by human operators. Accessories enable them to be mounted on almost any object, including containers, pallets, and bags.
· Magnetic iButton Key
· Can be held magnetically to the probe and transmits the data by an electrical interface
· Unique, factory-lasered and tested 64-bit
· Digital identification by momentary contact.
· Chip-based data carrier compactly stores information.
· Data can be accessed while affixed to an object.
· Economically communicates to bus master with a single digital signal at 16.3k bits per second.
· Standard 16mm diameter and 1-Wire protocol ensure compatibility with iButtons.
· Button shape is self-aligning with cupshaped probes.
· Durable stainless steel case engraved with registration number withstands harsh environments.
· Easily affixed with self-stick adhesive backing or locked with a ring pressed onto its rim.
· Presence detector acknowledges when reader first applies voltage.
· Stainless steel package with su304-0.3
· Resistant to heat, Operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C
· Over 10 years of data retention
|Failure Rate||1/100,000 times ( used properly)|
|Original Serial Number||64 bits|
|Security||64 bits encrypt passwords|
|Memory Capacity||8K bits RAM|
|Read-Write features||read, write and encrypt|
|Read-Write Endurance||> 1.5 billion|
|Working Temperature||-40 ºC~+70 ºC|
|Read Endurance||> 350 thousand times|
|Working Time||>20 years|
If you are interested in this ibutton, please welcome to send us an inquiry!